6tampa motorcycle accident lawyer ;- We can help you if you were hurt or a loved one was killed in a motorcycle accident that was caused by another driver’s carelessness. The Tampa motorcycle accident lawyers at The Distasio Law Firm can help you file an insurance claim or take legal action against the party at fault.
If we are successful in getting you financial compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries, you will be able to put the ordeal behind you.
There is a high risk that motorcycle accidents will result in fatalities, even when compared to other vehicle collisions.
The results of a collision between a motorcycle and a bicycle are often catastrophic, and the cyclist often sustains serious injuries if they were not using common sense safety measures, such as wearing a helmet.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident in Tampa, you likely had to deal with a number of post-crash issues. You have options, especially if the accident was caused by the carelessness or negligence of the other driver.
The two most important things you can do are to protect yourself and ensure that your legal matters are handled competently. If you decide to pursue legal action, having a specialist on your side can ensure that you receive the necessary counsel and representation.
Due to your accident, you may be entitled to both economic and non-economic damages. Engaging a Tampa motorcycle accident attorney is the best way to ensure that you receive the compensation you need and deserve for your injuries.
In motorcycle collisions, many common injuries are sustained. Some are fatal, while the majority require weeks or even months to recover from.
Typically, these physical wounds affect the legs and feet, but the hips and pelvis can also be frequently affected.
Our attorney can successfully build a case on the basis of moderate, severe, or catastrophic injuries resulting from a collision of any severity. Additional horrific injuries include:
- Concussions, traumatic brain injuries, and other head injuries
- Injuries to the neck and back, including paralysis and spinal cord damage
- injuries including fractures, dislocations, and internal bleeding
- injuries to the upper torso, including back, shoulder, and chest pain.
- Injuries to the limbs, such as amputations, scarring, burns, large wounds, and abrasions, that result in a significant number of fatalities, as well as injuries to the hands and arms, neck, and head.
- We will compile a case outlining your losses and pursue their perpetrators in court. In every circumstance, we strive to ensure that our clients receive justice.
You should immediately pull over and flee the scene of the motorcycle accident. Drive slowly to avoid aggravating the situation.
Just call 911 and someone will be there to help you out. Before checking on the other driver, you should examine yourself and your passengers for injuries. However, if you are injured, stay where you are.
After a motorcycle accident, you must always contact the police. When submitting a claim, you must include a copy of their accident report. Additionally, notify any other motorists who may have been involved in the collision.
- Observe the particulars: Document the vehicle information of the other driver, the moment of impact, and the scene. Take pictures of the accident scene, including the damage to both cars, the other driver’s licence plate, and any traffic signs.
- Get medical assistance: Typically, it takes time for injury symptoms to manifest. Therefore, seek medical attention immediately. Consult a lawyer regarding motorcycle accidents. The application of a law firm’s knowledge of applicable laws can assist you in defending your legal rights. They are able to manage filing and documentation deadlines. This affords you additional time to concentrate on recovering and regaining your normalcy.
If your motorcycle accident lawsuit is successful, you may be compensated for both monetary and non-monetary losses. Economic losses include the cost of medical care and rehabilitation, present and future lost wages, property damage, and funeral expenses in the event of death.
Pain and suffering, the loss of friendship, and the inability to enjoy life’s pleasures are less obvious non-economic losses.
The amount of compensation to which you are entitled will depend on the specifics of your accident.
Physical and mental injuries sustained as a result of the accident are accounted for by non-economic damages. Here are some instances:
- You may be incapacitated or in constant pain requiring daily medication as a result of the accident.
- You may require ongoing therapy for issues such as insomnia, depression, or anxiety due to the emotional distress caused by the accident.
- You may find it difficult to engage in hobbies such as gardening or jogging if you have sustained injuries due to an accident.
- When a partner sustains serious injuries, they may experience loss of consortium, or the loss of relationships and companionship.
Ques. Do I require an attorney if I was not at fault?
Ans. If you are injured, the perpetrator will likely attempt to place the blame on you. Consult a personal injury attorney who can assist you in recovering damages for your losses.
Ques. How much do Tampa motorcycle accident attorneys cost?
Ans. The majority of personal injury lawyers work on contingency. Consequently, there is no fee unless you succeed.
Ques. What if the police issued me a citation as a result of the collision?
Ans. A personal injury attorney will discuss with you the likely outcomes of your case if we decide to proceed to trial. The fact that you received a ticket does not preclude you from seeking compensation for your injuries.
Ques. What occurs following a motorcycle accident?
Ans. When a motorcycle collision occurs, the responding officer will file a police report. This research is essential. You will need to refer to it later as it will contain insurance information as well as basic information about those involved in the motorcycle accident.